Come visit me at www.EmmaHusher.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Passion in the Pages editor - Jo Matthews


Jo Matthews the Editor 

I made my debut in the publishing world as an editor. I’d been betaing fan fiction stories for several different authors for years, but when NJ Cole approached me about editing Midnight Caller for her, I jumped at the opportunity.

After Midnight Caller, I went on to work with Rebecca Turley on her novel, Embrace Me.

When that was done, I jumped right in with NJ Cole again, editing her second novel, Landslide.


 Working with authors like NJ Cole and Rebecca Turley made we want to try a different aspect of the publishing world and gave me the courage to try my hand at being an author.

Jo Matthews the Author

I made my debut in the published world with Unexpected Journey, a novella that is part of the Illicit Affairs compilation. Unexpected Journey is a tale about two people who find romance when they least expect it.


Jo Matthews the Woman

I'm an Arizona native where I live with my husband and son. I've been a stay-at-home mom since 2007 and thoroughly enjoy it. When I'm not writing, I'm editing. I enjoy talking with my friends, spending time with my dog at the dog park, and being actively involved with my local Toastmasters club.

No comments:

Post a Comment